- We reach out and we are friendly.
- We welcome all our pupils, students, their families and visitors with a big smile.
- We state our names and use yours when available.
- We endeavour to always understand your needs.
- We walk you to your destination rather than give you verbal direction.
- We handle our pupils and students with care.
- We protect your students' privacy and dignity by not discussing them in public.
- We solve problems within our authority or we find someone else who can.
- We respond quickly and we explain delays.
- We keep our surroundings as pleasant as possible, including keeping noise at a minimum.
- We talk to our pupils and students, not at them.
- We include our children in our conversations.
- We are attentive, genuine and positive.
- We take time to be courteous and considerate.
- We involve you in discussions that concern you.
- We keep our pupils, students and their families regularly informed.
- We always listen and give you our full attention.
- We make our explanations easy to understand.
- We explain what we are doing and why.