All applications are considered individually, taking into consideration the following factors:
- Placement in present school
- Previous changes during the applicant's education
- Languages spoken
- Final goals of the applicant
- Level of maturity and age*
- For nursery, Foundation and Reception, Principals will apply August 31 "age cut off" date strictly.
- The Principal will arrange a physical interview with the applicant and his or her parents or guardian for further and final assessment.
OFFER OF PLACES FOR AN ENTRY DATE IN SEPTEMBER OR JANUARY
Places will be offered by the Admissions Office by telephone or e-mail once a decision for admission is reached. Following the acceptance of a place by the parents, a contract is sent by the Admissions Office. The place is secured upon receipt of the enrolment contract signed by the parents and of the payment of the Registration Fee and the Capital Development Fee